The UV-LED Printers Offer In-line Cutting Capability and Feature Layered Print Technology
The Mimaki UCJV300 series cut-and-print devices provide more than a simple print-and-cut experience: it goes beyond extraordinary to deliver an awe-inspiring range of applications and versatility. Create stunning transitional backlit panels that ‘change’ color schemes with the light source. Print and cut – or cut first, then print – labels, decals, window clings, vehicle markings, etc., all on one unit. Flexible UV cure inks expand your possibilities to offer unique capabilities to keep you competitive.
UCJV300 7-Color Printing vs. an Inkjet Printer
The 160 also features a 7-color combination printing mode that improves versatility and color accuracy. You can pick any seven colors and use them as a process set, which gives you more control over ink type, opacity, lithographic appearance, and substrate layering. Your technicians might require additional training to use this feature if you run a printing business. Many technicians currently only pick three extra colors in one ink type to throw behind CMYK tints, a standard practice in the days of inkjet printers.
- Wide format, UV-LED cut-and-print devices
- 4 sizes available: 75, 107, 130 and 160 cm
- 4 or 7 color configurations.
- Four-layer printing to build layered, transformative graphics for backlit applications.
- Integrated cutting capabilities.
- Instant-dry for instant use.
- 1-liter ink bottles.
- FOUR Models:
- Instantly cures and cuts
- Superior image quality on a wide array of media
- Odorless and reduces environmental impact
- No outgassing
- Low power consumption
- Low heat output
- Power efficient (uses 110v power)
- Uses non-solvent inks
- Ethernet and USB compatible
- On-demand piezo, two print heads, eight color channels
- Resolutions: 300, 600, 900, 1200 dpi
- Max Print Speed: Up to 277.7 SqFt/Hr (25.8 SqM/Hr)
- Mimaki LUS-170/LUS-175 UV ink: C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm & W
- Mimaki LUS-200: C, M, Y, K with 3M MCS Workflows
Maximum Print Width
- UCJV300-75: 31.5 inches (800 mm)
- UCJV300-107: 42.9 inches (1090 mm)
- UCJV300-130: 53.5 inches (1361 mm)
- UCJV300-160: 63.4 inches (1610 mm)
Maximum Media Width
- UCJV300-75: 31.9 inches (810 mm)
- UCJV300-107: 43.3 inches (1100 mm)
- UCJV300-130: 54.0 inches (1771 mm)
- UCJV300-160: 63.8 inches (1620 mm)
- Backlit and day/night displays
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Exhibition graphics
- Window clings
- and more…