This new generation Kyocera KJ4A-TA is designed for high-speed single-pass applications with printers using UV ink. It is a 600dpi two colors printhead with a maximum drive frequency of 20kHz. It delivers high quality with a small drop volume of 3pl at 158 m/min by making use of 2,656 nozzles arranged across 108.25 mm wide print swathe.
- Ink Type: UV ink
- Dimensions: 200 × 25 × 59.3 mm
- Dry Weight: 540g
- Total Nozzles: 2.656 (2x 1328)
- Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Width: 108.25 mm
- Max. Drive Frequency: 20kHz
- Drop Volume: 3,6 & 13PL
- Max. Sprint Speed: 50 m/min
- Typical ink viscosity: 6.0-6.5 mPa
Applications for KJ4AA: Offset Surprint, Sign Graphics, and Labels.