The Sapphire QS-256/10 AAA printhead features 256 independent channels, arranged in a single row of nozzles at 100 dots-per-inch spacing.
It is designed to eject adjustable 10 to 30 picoliter drops in binary jetting mode or a 10-picoliter fundamental drop in grayscale mode with resolutions up to 1200 dpi. This is done at a nominal 8-meter per second drop velocity when jetting fluids in the 10 to 14 centipoise range.
- 10 picoliter nominal drop size
- Resolutions up to 1200 dpi
- 256 individually addressable, inline nozzles
- VersaDrop™ binary and grayscale jetting modes
- Precise alignment features facilitate drop-in replacement
- Lightweight with a thin profile
- Supports UV-curable, solvent, and aqueous-based inks
- Integral temperature sensor
- Dual-ported with the minimal wetted surface area
- OEM accessible non-volatile memory area for tracking purposes