Specifically designed for stretch fabric applications when thermally bonded, reducing fabric shrinkage, and outstanding detail printing performance while avoiding ghosting.
It is a paper used by many creators and fashion designers. Our paper is available in varied sizes and thicknesses, easily adapting to the print design that the user requires. You can save money by getting less waste and greater productivity, because the paper will not let the fabric move and, as a result, you will have 98% transferred onto the fabric.
• Highly adhesive
• High performance
• Quick ink absorption
• Increased dye gas production
• Faster transfer
• Perfect for elastic fabrics
• High definition and ink yield
• Less residual ink, up to 98% transfer
• Ground polypropylene, modified
• Hydroxypropyl cellulose
• Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
• Cationic polyacrylamide
The paper allows the heat to transfer the gas penetratingly, effectively, and deeply.
• It can withstand extreme ink loads and keep a high definition and color fidelity.
• High color gain with less ink.
• It saves production costs.
• To improve performance, it is recommended to have at least 70% polyester on
• Ideal for rotary heat systems (Rotary heat transfer machine), due to its strong
build, which adjusts to varying tautness to avoid the ghost effect.
• Specially designed for stretch fabric specifications, as it reduces the chance of fabric shrinkage due to its high adhesive content and additionally prevents ghosting.
• This paper adapts to work on any type of printer on the market: HP, Mimaki, ESS, EPSON, Roland, Galaxy, Mutoh, DGI, MS, Regiani, Atexco, among other brands.