Ultimate Scalability for Continuous Long-Run Printing
The TS55-1800 dye-sublimation transfer printing system is the future of digital textile manufacturing and was created to empower designers. Effortlessly scale your operation with its high-end features that offer unattended continuous apparel/textile printing, industry-leading products, and low running costs to meet marketplace demands. This versatile transfer inkjet printer can provide a quick return on investment with unparalleled speeds for a high-volume textile printer, while limited maintenance means less downtime.
Mimaki’s TS55-1800 digital fabric printer offers the following:
- Maximum productivity of 1,453 SqFt/Hr
- Mini jumbo roll that can support a paper length up to 8,202 feet
- 22 lb. ink supply, which reduces downtime and running costs
- Extended heater options for increased ink drying capability (also prevents the medium from blocking)
- “MAPS” functionality, which reduces banding by providing graduation to printed pass boundaries
- Feed correction function by print mode; different values can be applied to each print mode for less work and faster production.
- Dye-sublimation inks are available in 4, 6, and 8 color configurations, including fluorescent pink and yellow.
- Inks hold ECO PASSPORT by Oeko-Tex® certification for safe and sustainable textile chemicals.
- Upgraded with the newest TxLink4 textile RIP software.
- RIP software RasterLink6 included
Our Core Technologies
|Nozzle Check Unit|
|Nozzle Recovery System|
|Mimaki Bulk Ink System|
|Uninterrupted Ink Supply System|
|Mimaki Fine Diffusion|
|Mimaki Circulation Technology|
|Variable Dot Technology|
|Mimaki Advanced Pass System|